You know when a thought or a photo makes shivers run down your spine? Well, get ready for that sensation.
This girl stepped on her phone charger.
She wasn’t wearing shoes.
It’s as gross as you’re imagining it is.
This is 18-year-old high school senior, Julia Pechar.
In late January, that lovely smile was temporarily wiped off Julia’s face when she stepped on her phone charger and one of the prongs went straight into the bottom of her foot.
It happened in her bedroom, which looked like this at the time.
No wonder she couldn’t see that vicious charger lying prongs-up on the floor, ready to attack.
So, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix and I heard my microwave go off. I was cooking popcorn, Pechar told BuzzFeed News. I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger.
If there’s ever a reason to jump up so hard you impale yourself on a plug, it’s popcorn.
Can you say, “Noooooooooooooooooo!”?
Don’t worry though. She made sure to photograph the horror from all angles.
Right before I screamed for my mom to come rip it out of me, I crawled to my phone to take a picture, she said.
Kids and their dang phones these days!
Pechar shared the evidence of this atrocious incident on Twitter, and it’s been shared thousands of times.